The campsite overlooking the Gold Coast Oceanfest in June 2019.
The campsite is only meters away from the festival and 5 minutes from the entrance to Croyde Beach. Croyde Festival Camping offers the best views across the bay and is the No.1 place to stay if your here to enjoy North Devon's best summer festival!
Please note there is no connection between the organisers of the GoldCoast Oceanfest and Croyde Festival Camping.
Tickets for camping can only be purchased in advance online through this website. Tickets for camping are separate from the Oceanfest tickets and do not entitle you entry to the festival
Camping tickets are £48 per person for the full festival weekend only from Friday to Sunday. Under 5's camp free. Maximum of 5 x Tickets per transaction. Your PalPal confirmation is your ticket which will be exchanged for a coloured wrist band(s) on arrival.
Under 18 ticket holders will be exchanged a different colour wrist band to aid security staff. Any groups all under 18 are required to provide a parent or guardian contact name and telephone number as shown below.
Please make sure you use a valid email address to ensure you receive the PayPal purchase notification.
The campsite has it's own private supervised car park. Owners leave contents inside their vehicles at their own risk. No camper vans permitted as they damage the field. Transportable toilets and showers on site, checked and cleaned once a day. No baby changing facilities unfortunately.
A breakfast van is available on site in the morning serving hot food, tea and coffee.
The festival offers a selection of food and drink options or Croyde Village is only a 15 minute walk away. No alcohol is available to buy on the campsite. No BBQ's are permitted on the site.
Freshwell Camping. This is the partner business name of the campsite in July-Aug which you can use for directions on the map below.
Telephone: +44 (0)7376 497637
1. There is no connection between the organisers of the GoldCoast Oceanfest and Croyde Festival Camping.
2. Campsite tickets do not offer access to the festival area or festival events.
1. Your PayPal email confirmation is your proof of purchase from Croydefestivalcamping.co.uk. You must have your PayPal email confirmation either printed OR on your phone to present to reception staff.
2. PayPal confirmations will be exchanged for specific Croyde Festival Camping wristbands. Under 18's will be provided with a different colour wristband to aid security staff.
3. Any groups under 18 are required to provide a parent or guardian contact telephone number as part of the PayPal purchase process. This is purely in the event of an emergency. Your contact details will remain confidential and will not be shared to any third parties.
4. The quantity of tickets you bought via the website will be the quantity of wristbands exchanged upon arrival.
5. Refunds will be returned to the card payment accounts only if the Gold Coast Oceanfest is cancelled.
6. If you have any questions about camping ticket refunds, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
1. On arrival please check in at reception as soon as possible.
2. Access to the campsite via vehicles will not be possible after 23:00 each night.
3. The gates to the campsite will not be open to arrive on Thursday 20th June.
4. All campers must vacate the campsite by 11:00 on Monday 24th June.
1. Anyone consuming alcohol on the site may be challenged for ID. Suitable ID is a passport, Photo driving license or suitable Pass Logo card.
2. Anyone consuming alcohol under the age of 18 may be asked to leave the site if behaving in an anti-social manner.
3. Anyone supplying alcohol to a person under the age of 18 may be asked to leave the site.
4. Random searches of people, property, tents and vehicles may be carried out by licensed security staff.
5. For the protection of everyone drugs will not be tolerated, even if they are “legal highs”.
6. Please be considerate to all your neighbours in the camping field - have a great time but please keep the noise levels moderate.
7. Security is handled by a separate fully licensed security firm to Croyde Festival Camping.
8. We are required by law to identify those under 18 years of age for health and safety reasons. For more information on security please email: email@example.com